Marriage Mentoring involves a married couple purposely investing in the lives of another couple to help them effectively navigate the marital journey. Mentors use their life experiences for the expressed purpose to lovingly coach and model biblical marriage as an investment in godly lifelong marriages.
Couples interested in being mentors need to:
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be committed to Biblical marriage ( 1 man & 1 woman, loving each other for life following God's instructions in the Bible).
- Have a sincere desire to see marriages strengthened.
- Have been married at least 7 years.
- Have a reasonalbly healthy marriage.
- Make a 10 week commitment to the training process.
Sessions are planned for Winter 2012. The $35.00 cost, includes all materials for both spouses.
Interested in mentoring:
For couples, each spouse who are interested in mentoring should fill out the registration form.